Date(s) - 06/06/2023
17:00 - 21:00
Restaurant Am Kai
6.6. Hamburg: Meet like-minded professionals from Germany, The Netherlands and Denmark at our After-hours side event to Building Green Hamburg
We invite you to join us at this after-hours networking and dinner event.
You’ll get time to talk with peers and potential partners in the sustainable built ecosystems in Germany, The Netherlands and Denmark.
Together we’ll enjoy a lovely dinner at one of Hamburg’s best restaurants: Am Kai is located within walking distance (4 min.) of the Cruise Center Altona directly on the quay wall of the river Elbe and offers first-class, modern and creative fish cuisine (and much more) with an beautiful view of the harbour.
17:00 Registration & Networking
17:45 Welcome & Short Speeches
- Thomas Kirmayr, Managing Director of the Fraunhofer Building Innovation Alliance
- Dr. Elma Durmisevic, Architect, Founder of 4D Architects & Dutch Laboratory for green transformable buildings
- Stefanie Weidner, Dr.-Ing, Director, Werner Sobek Copenhagen
- Dr. Ayse Glass, Postdoctoral Research Associate, HafenCity Universität Hamburg
18:15 Panel Discussion
The event is organised by a mix of German, Dutch and Danish partners:
- Hamburg Invest
- Copenhagen Capacity
- Netherlands Business Support Office Hamburg and
- Bundesverband Smart City e.V. (a.k.a. German Smart City Association a.k.a. BVSC)
Our limited places are already fully booked.
However, as we are still expecting some cancellations, we kindly ask you to register for our waiting list using the form below.
If you are interested in participating in our event, please use the following contact form.
Photo by courtesy of Au Quai Restaurant GmbH, photographer Gulliver Theis
Bleiben Sie über unsere Aktivitäten und relevante Entwicklungen zum Thema nachhaltige Digitalisierung auf dem Laufenden und abonnieren Sie unseren Smart City Newsletter, unseren Veranstaltungs–Newsletter sowie unsere weiteren projekt– und themenbezogenen und Regional-Newsletter: https://bundesverband-smart-city.org/newsletter